Machine moving, Rigging and Crane Hire
Jumbo Machine Moving’s skilled control of heavy-lift equipment is closely linked to our in-house technical expertise. Safety and load security are critical factors in our planning and organising of all contracts.
The design criteria of the loads to be moved and likely dynamic forces are reviewed to ensure compatibility with the intended method of transport or shipment. During the operational phase, experienced managers or supervisors are always on hand for critical activities.
Our comprehensive fleet includes crane trucks, mobile cranes, low-beds, air-suspension trailers and super-link trailers, forklifts and an array of other specialised equipment, which are all supported by our team of mobile mechanics.
Special Turnkey Projects
Over and above our normal fleet and crew capabilities, we have built up substantial experience in moving a wide variety of machinery, engineering equipment, and other heavy loads for clients over the past 35 years.
This experience extends to turnkey projects catering for:
- Abnormal Loads, including Special Traffic Clearances
- Factory Relocations, including in-house Electrical and Engineering support
- Country-wide and Cross-Border Transport
- Tree Relocations and Landscaping
- Construction and Road projects, including Road Barrier placement and removal
- Aircraft, Helicopter and Boat Relocations, including Engines and Motors
- Containers (Including the Packing and Unpacking thereof)
- Plant Relocation
- Erection of Sign Boards and Fabricated Steel Structures
- Fuel Tank Containers
- Delicate Loads
- Animal Feed Transport
- Multiple locations
Clients benefit from any or all of our services in whichever way is best suited to their project and its location. We investigate and define solutions to logistical problems. Jumbo Machine Moving identifies the optimum method for transit and develops a program that integrates with the clients project schedule. Our management teams effectively plan, organise and manage all aspects of the move.
Jumbo Machine Moving is committed to providing a high quality, cost effective service for our clients, from the simplest moving of a safe to a totally co-ordinated turnkey project.